Digital images are included with all packages. Please see individual packages for details.
· $340—30 high-resolution images + black/whites and printing rights. Newborn sessions include family and sibling photos in addition to posed newborn photos. I will bring various blankets, hats, a posing pod and other items ideal for a newborn session. Newborn sessions are done in the baby’s home. A session focusing on the baby (+siblings) can be done in-studio as an alternative.
· $240 – 30 high-resolution images (60 with black/white) and printing rights; **Up to a family of 5** To account for editing time, it is $25 for each additional child. Full sessions include portraits of individual children in addition to group shots. **image number refers strictly to single family sessions**
· $185; this ideal is for 1-2 children, a cake smash session, or a mini-family session. Includes 15 high-resolution images + black/whites and printing rights. **Wheaton/Glen Ellyn area only** **image number refers strictly to single family sessions**
· Start at $300 and depend on the size of group and number of families. Please email for specific pricing per your needs.
First Year of Life or Milestone package
· This can be customized to fit your needs: (ie. Maternity- Newborn-6mos-1 year). Please email for details and pricing per your specific needs.
All Photography Sessions Include:
· An online gallery for sharing and from which you can download the high resolution digital files for personal use and a print release
· Consultation to discuss your upcoming photo shoot in detail -‐ via email or phone
· Full sessions typically take about 30-45 min, Mini- sessions 15- 30 min. Newborn sessions about 2 hours. I do not limit our session time, this merely serves as a guide for your planning purposes. But generally speaking moving fast keeps kids happier and more engaged. I promise, we don’t need hours to get that perfect shot :)
· Your choice of location within the western suburban area (I can definitely help you with this choice!) A $20 travel fee will be applied for distances from 15 up to 30miles outside of Wheaton.
· Digital files will be stored for 6 months
It is recommended that newborn photos be taken in the first week to two weeks.
Location permit fees: Please be aware that several popular locations do require a permit in order to use their facility for professional photography. I do carry a DuPage County Forest Preserve Permit, making those locations accessible. In order to keep my costs low, I cannot fully absorb fees at Cantigny and the Morton Arboretum. I am happy to recommend a location!!
A session agreement and a 50% deposit are due at the time of booking and will be applied to session fee. The remainder is due the day of the session. Deposits are to reserve your time and date. Deposits are non-refundable.
Deposits are transferable to an agreeable date should inclement weather prohibit photography.